Mafia #20 Sign Up....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
GHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Alright I'm in...I don't think I could handle just sitting and watching, just know I may say/do/act somewhat nuts at times, I know.."classic" LG but I may be more so here and there K!!

BTW...I"M NOT ALWAYS EVIL!!!:silly:

Blueiz

THE TypoQUEEN
Sep 5, 2005
NC
Well, I was thinking of setting the next one out..due to some RL issues. Now that the sign up is here though I'm finding it hard NOT so say I'm in. If you guy's think you can deal with me, I may get a little crazy at times, really I have alot on my plate right now, not sure. How about I am a maybe, if there are not enough players signed up I will play, if there are I'll sit this one out.

I'm in "pending"

I thought that was normal ladyg.... :grinyes:

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
I thought that was normal ladyg.... :grinyes:
:rofl: - yeah but she doesn't have me playing the game this time.. LOL

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
How about another bloody coup game or anything that can end with a well placed hit or lynch?

I just don't care to play if its only going to be a few players that are vocal. I'm really tired of it.

If I had never played before, that last game would not have drawn me in to play.

Until Brains joined, then I only had to drink coffee.

I'm IN but all rules are out the window. I'm voting for low posters, if you're innocent then you brought it on yourself if you're mafia then good don't post.

Last edited by a moderator:

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
How about another bloody coup game or anything that can end with a well placed hit or lynch?

I just don't care to play if its only going to be a few players that are vocal. I'm really tired of it.

If I had never played before, that last game would not have drawn me in to play.

Until Brains joined, then I only had to drink coffee.

I'm IN but all rules are out the window. I'm voting for low posters, if you're innocent then you brought it on yourself if you're mafia then good don't post.

Seriously though I know what you mean about low posters. Missed ya, but too bad I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Too much Christmas shopping to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
:silly: LMAO, you just wanted an excuse to do all those things ya junkie. :lipssealedsmilie:

Seriously though I know what you mean about low posters. Missed ya, but too bad I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Too much Christmas shopping to do.
Don't you know thats what the internet is for?

Who goes to a store to shop? Its 2007 not 1907, get with the times.

And why did you edit my post and throw drugs into it? Must be practicing to make me look bad.

Oh well Niko edited it....

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
MN..state bird:: mosquito
Count me in also.....I have been jonesing for the last almost 2 months....

but now I do have time......

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store