my 2ft 60ltr tank :) now planted and cycled! (pics)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

816johnv

AC Members
Feb 27, 2007
Great Tank mate one to be very proud of it looks the Dogs....

And that Bog Wood looks Awsome realy stands out well..

Just out of intrest are you a Photographer??? great Pics

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Be careful with Claude... my Dwarf Gourami decided that the ghost shrimps would be a snack as soon as I figured out that I had been over-feeding. They even ate one that was over an inch long! Beautiful tank and I may have to "steal" your slate idea, I really like it and have a ton outside!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Great update!

robinw

Proud Grandma
May 5, 2007
TEXAS
Great looking tank, love the wood.

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
MN..state bird:: mosquito
Awesome tank,,,love the plants,,,,:)

Bahney

AC Members
Feb 17, 2007
Hull, Yorkshire, England
Thanks for all the kind comments :)

an update on a few fish, my clown has annihilated pretty much all the snails now, i worked out that his strategy was to allow them to grow a bit to make them a more tasty meal then eat em, lol

all the other fish seem fine the kribs are still fighting/playing a lot but i still can't sex them yet :( so it will be another 2 weeks i think before i can reduce them down to 1male 2female and get rid of the rest.

and it looks like i have a new tank, lol for FREE :) my dads friend at work has just upgraded his tank to a £900 hand built special tank with 1inch thick glass bottom and a hand made cabinet 5ftX2ftX2ft, so his old 3ft is up for grabs...for free!! so i have my name slapped on it, aparantly his 3ft has a thick glass bottom as well because he keeps chiclids and had a lot of rocks etc so it all sounds good to me!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store