my 2ft 60ltr tank :) now planted and cycled! (pics)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
What luck, eh?

samsmom

samsmom
Apr 10, 2007
Didsbury, Alberta-north of Calgary
Thanks for all the kind comments :)

and it looks like i have a new tank, lol for FREE :) my dads friend at work has just upgraded his tank to a £900 hand built special tank with 1inch thick glass bottom and a hand made cabinet 5ftX2ftX2ft, so his old 3ft is up for grabs...for free!! so i have my name slapped on it, aparantly his 3ft has a thick glass bottom as well because he keeps chiclids and had a lot of rocks etc so it all sounds good to me!

Sounds like a new case of MTS is breaking out,!!! Is there a vaccine for this?:goldfish::thumbsup:

Bahney

AC Members
Feb 17, 2007
Hull, Yorkshire, England
ok well this will probably be the last update on this tank for a while :) my last fish went in today!! and thats it now she is overstocked, lol (for a week or so anyway and then i wont be overstocked ;) )

i have 2 incredibly cute baby little gold bristlenose! they are adorable and 10 neon tetras which seem to be schooling very well and are distracting the kribs quite a bit as well which can only be a good thing

if you click on the pic it should enlarge it, you can see one of them down the bottom left :) and check out my shrimp sitting on my plant as well, lol

i will be picking up my three foot tank this week ;) i already have HUGE plans for that tank, i am thinking a slate mansion with a sandy beach and a cliff face for fish to swim in and out of......so many ideas....and i will keep this tank to breed kribs i think :)

P5312717.JPG

Que

I wish I was a fish I wish.
Feb 15, 2007
Southern Berkshire county, MA
Real Name
Ken
Camera Used
cell phone
Fintastic Bahney. You're an inspiration to those who want to have it all on a modest budget. Keep posting. Good luck with the new tank!

Q

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Very sharp!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store