My 3ft Build Log

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

srossnz

AC Members
Aug 28, 2007
I didn't think to ask if that bristle worm is safe? Could it eat my baby turbo snails, starfish and even my smaller fish? Should I get rid of it stat?

I painted the frame and will install it tomorrow. I quite like the plain tank look but would rather have a little protection of the edges. Will see how it looks..

chucke

AC Members
Oct 19, 2007
York, Pa
I suggest a Green Emerald Crab or two for the Bubble algae

srossnz

AC Members
Aug 28, 2007
tada!

Just picked up a royal dottieback today as well. It's very happy but I just noticed some furry bits around it's mouth that were not there earlier. Do you think it might have tried to bite a bristle worm or something? I guess I'll see if the bits are still there tomorrow but if so no idea what to do about it.. My camera can't quite capture it..

srossnz

AC Members
Aug 28, 2007
Looks great! Not sure on the dottyback ..and no QT?
I'll quarantine my next fish, wasn't too worried about the damsel and the dottyback was at the lfs for 3 weeks but yeah not ideal. I found a local seller that apparently has his stock in quarantine before sale so am going to check out his operation too..

srossnz

AC Members
Aug 28, 2007
Oh most of the bristles have come out of it's mouth area, hopefully a lesson was learned to avoid bristle worms..

kcress

AC Members
Apr 9, 2005
Well I gotta admit, your 'stoopid trim'.. actually looks very nice! Kudos on a very nice setup.

srossnz

AC Members
Aug 28, 2007
Still going strong. Water readings are perfect, added a small flame angel and 6line wrasse. The fish look very happy, the new fish have been in for just over a week.

:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store