My first big girl tank!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Reddog80p

Permanently Dechlor'd
Nov 18, 2006
BIG fish tank, or HUGE school community tank (2 or more schools 60+ each), and some nice plecos or loaches.

0live

128 mb tempura
Mar 14, 2008
area code 401
WOAH LADY! thats a big tank you got there!

I think I like the idea of a 120 gallon invert tank.. hehe..

What about a true biotope? I imagine that would be TONS of fun!

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Hey Congrats Rachel!!!! Can't wait to see you fill that puppy up girl!!!

Yankees2513

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Hello,

My first post on here, I just have a quick question I was thinking of upgrading my tank to somthing similar to yours but I am a bit scared to get somthing that weighs close to or over 1000 pounds. To the people that have a tank this size or bigger do you have to reinforce your floors or am I just worrying too much?

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.
Ooooh, I'm jealous!

Go planted, with discus and a couple of schools of cardinals and rummies.

(And many, many cories)

:drool:

THE V

Hiding from my children
Nov 25, 2007
Washington
Real Name
Mr. Incognito
GOLDFISH TANK!!!! Planted of course. :)

6 or 7 would be very happy in there. Maybe include a paradise fish and some white clouds for some action/lunch.

mr.key

circumambulator
Dec 30, 2007
+1 planted with apistos, rams discus and tetras.

or

My next tank will probably be a low-light moss tank, moss walls, logs, carpet etc. with rams, cards and something creepy like like a african butterfly. Saw a setup like this online once and it looked sweet. You could do that too.

I can't imagine the cost of a tank like that running as a reef and all the stuff that you would have to buy to keep the maintenance and running costs down.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store