Opinions of BP

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
I believe that those are natural BP colors. The Day-Glo effect is from either injection or slime coat irritation by breeders.

K_S_W_I_S_S, I was kidding...usually this topic is enough to inflame many of the ardent hybrid haters here.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Probably same fish. Dont know though. How many posts have been added after voo doo's??? Oh 6 counting this one ok let the arguements begin Just kiding dont hurt me ahhhhhh put that down no no im warning you ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you shot me uh ah ee uh ah yaaaaa tell sonny to watch over my farm for me. LOL SOrry a little board here hey put that marker down no no noooooooooooooooooooooo.

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
Good point. The normal colour for that abnormal fish is a pinkish-orange. The Day-Glo effect comes from dye.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
ok inxs stop trying to be a smart@$$. Some people They could find the right in wrong true blue is not natural just like a bp but thats still wrong to dye them.

JimG

AC Members
Mar 18, 2003
Ames IA
Visit site
I am completely opposed to dying fish and can't imagine why anyone would do such a thing. I am also not too keen on creating a market for deformed fish like fish with no tails as such genetic deformities tend to come with other deformities internally (this tailless trait exists in all species of fish though it is usually culled - I had a tailless krib for awhile I felt sorry for).

But as I have said in other threads my blood parrots are in no way deformed, they are hardy and attentive and I like them. If you don't like hybrids you shouldn't eat any corn, peas, or in fact virtually any vegetable you can find in the marketplace. Same goes for many meat, dairy and fish products.

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store