Pita the RBTA....Brenda any ideas?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
Salty, a larger anemone in low light may mean it's stretching for more light. More surface area for light to hit it.

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
Oh, I thought maybe it ws bothering your corals & you wanted it to.

salty420

this fish was coming on to me
Mar 8, 2007
Sugar Grove, IL
one godzilla is enough thank you very much! i'd be afraid if it cloned the baby would take a walk all over everything and make a big 'ol mess! really i can't imagine my nem doesn't have enough light it sits right up top on the LR as high as it could be basking in the light... the sucker is the happiest nem ever with my clown just loving it up it's pretty funny they are totally obsessed with the thing. sorry to steal your thread here grins...

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
I've never had much problems selling off the babies.

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Well I think Pita lost the will to live. It hid for several days inside a rock where I could barely see it. Then landed on the PH and was tiny tiny, hid again for a day then I found it again this morning on the PH and it was mostly mouth and foot. I decided to put it out of it's misery. Bye little anemone that earned your name. :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store