Pita the RBTA....Brenda any ideas?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Well I think Pita lost the will to live. It hid for several days inside a rock where I could barely see it. Then landed on the PH and was tiny tiny, hid again for a day then I found it again this morning on the PH and it was mostly mouth and foot. I decided to put it out of it's misery. Bye little anemone that earned your name. :(
Oh Grins.. I was kidding when I said he was brain damaged. Man I am SO SORRY!!!! It really was a beautiful specimen.

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Oh I didn't take it that way Clown. It was still alive this morning, it just was practically down to nothing since it hadn't been eating and stressing itself out for so long. Not sure if I'll try another one anytime soon but if I do I'll start with something a bit bigger than I did this time.

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Grins all kidding aside I am so very sorry. I'll send you Bubbles (yeah my nephew named him) if you want. I mean I feel so bad since it was in large part due to my prodding that you got him to begin with. I will be thinking of you today.

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I'm fine Clown, sincerely. It isn't as if I didn't have time to sort through this for some time now. I almost placed Pita back in the rocks again this morning but I figured it wasn't right any longer and I was doing it for me and not the anemone at this point.

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Well just know that I'll be thinking of you.. I know it hasn't been easy and that PITA was just that.. But I also know that you don't like loosing pets any more than I do.

Subliminal

AC Members
Feb 21, 2007
Princeton, NJ
Hey Grins, when I ripped mine in half I managed to create an 'extra'. I'll ship it to you if you miss the excitement. ;)

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
Sorry to hear, Grins. PITA was definitely beautiful, but was definitely a little on the suicidal side.

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
They have brains? Actually, as long as you have PH, I'd forget about keeping nems.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store