Poison Dart Frogs....I have some !!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Teelie

AC Members
Dec 19, 2005
I already bookmarked them earlier, but thanks. :) None of their shows will be anywhere near me but I may still order from them.

Unfortunately, a frog set up is months away at the earliest. I have a 55g cycling so when that's done, I have to move the inhabitants of two 30g's to that, then restock one of them with some lamprologus stappersi shell dwellers (and whatever is going in the other 30). Add to that work and classes, and I have no time at the moment for another project. :(

Still, it will happen. Maybe by the end of summer. I've always wanted to keep frogs, especially poison darts. I've kept ADF's and the odd Leopard frog from when I was younger but that's about it.

Teelie

AC Members
Dec 19, 2005
I see the edits. Makes a lot of sense. I'm going to take quite a lot of time researching them. A useful side effect of keeping fish. Always know what you're getting into. :D

Riso-chan

The Blue Girl
Jan 17, 2005
Florida, USA
Hey EMG, nice pics of those darts! They are very beautiful, and look to be getting bigger. They are such living gems with thier vivid colorations. You know some breeders are actually getting different color mutations and blends nowadays, some are really nice looking.

I wouldn't mind keeping some amphibians one day. The ones that really catch my eyes are the tiger salamanders. Their sheer size, long lifespan, and colrs are appealing. The have that cute full bodied look too. The only thing is, I think I'd like to be able to handle them more. But since it's bad for ther health it would definitely be a challenge for me. Not being able to hold fish is one thing, but something living on land just makes you think that their touchable I suppose. Good luck with those little guys and girls.:)~Angela

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store