SE ASIAN BIOTOPE YEEEEEAAAAH ZAGGIN!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

7itanium

AC Members
Jan 31, 2009
Spokane, WA
www.websters.com
www.dictionary.com

these sites should help you... from what I can see you are having a serious problem with the english language and not your fish tank.

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
Not eventually--NOW!!! The DP will not tolerate any salt at all.

bazil323

AC Members
May 1, 2008
Wisconsin
I agree, please listen to PP, she knows what she's talking about! I want to be her when I grow up, lol. Or maybe Mzjinkzd....

Anyway, get that DP into that 5g you were talking about ASAP or rehome now. I saw that you said your F8 was hitting flake. Just so you know, that's not a good food to be feeding puffers (or bumblebee gobies, aka bbgs) as they need meaty foods like clams, mussels, snails, shrimp, etc. Please check out the feeding articles on www.thepufferforum.com.

addicted2fish

" Can you come out to play ? "
Mar 19, 2008
My BB gobys east fine with the flake, and bottom foods I put in the tank . I have one that is 2 yrs old, and now a new baby . I feed blood worms everynow and then, but they eat the leftover foods atthe bottom just fine for me ?

bazil323

AC Members
May 1, 2008
Wisconsin
Well, the bbgs might be fine with flake or pellet, but they tend to be stubborn and eat only live or frozen foods. Mine will vigorously eat frozen foods, but only if it's still floating in the water column. They won't touch it if it quits moving. I have fed flake and pellets to the mollies that are also in that tank, but the bbgs and F8s completely ignore it. Now it's been so long since I fed flake or pellets to that tank that the mollies don't know what to do with it, lol.

But yeah, puffers need the crunchy meaty foods to wear down their teeth, and they ain't gonna get it from flakes or pellets. Believe me, they need a constant diet of meaty foods to be healthy and crunchy foods to wear down those constantly growing teeth. My figure 8 needed a tooth trimming after about 8 months of having almost no snails (started with a small supply of snails and wanted a nice colony to use for feeders). It's not fun at all, and it's way easier to just give the proper food.

MudskipperFan

AC Members
Aug 5, 2008
no
Real Name
nah
I agree, please listen to PP, she knows what she's talking about! I want to be her when I grow up, lol. Or maybe Mzjinkzd....

Anyway, get that DP into that 5g you were talking about ASAP or rehome now. I saw that you said your F8 was hitting flake. Just so you know, that's not a good food to be feeding puffers (or bumblebee gobies, aka bbgs) as they need meaty foods like clams, mussels, snails, shrimp, etc. Please check out the feeding articles on www.thepufferforum.com.
I know. I was just trying to feed the dp flakes just incase that was what it ate originally in the store. It actually eats plankton in my tank for some reason. I feed my f8 ghost shrimp, snails, and whatnot and it eats almost anything.

MudskipperFan

AC Members
Aug 5, 2008
no
Real Name
nah
Also what are some brackish plants that live in the same location that figure 8s live in the wild? Google is lame.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store