SE ASIAN BIOTOPE YEEEEEAAAAH ZAGGIN!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

MudskipperFan

AC Members
Aug 5, 2008
no
Real Name
nah
Bro, This is not 4chan, nor will this ever be 4chan. Please type like a human being.
4ailchan is actually pretty lame. It's just that I am so proud in my new pet which is why I typed like that. Sorry if it offended you man.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
4ailchan is actually pretty lame. It's just that I am so proud in my new pet which is why I typed like that. Sorry if it offended you man.
I understand your excitement. But when it comes to asking questions, some people are turned off by the way you type. Might as well put together actual words and sentences if you want help...just a suggestion ;)

MudskipperFan

AC Members
Aug 5, 2008
no
Real Name
nah
K, I bought a load of java moss and scattered it all over my tank. I also have an onion plant that is in the corner.

MudskipperFan

AC Members
Aug 5, 2008
no
Real Name
nah
try java fern- very tough. but may kill your puffer if he eats.
Aw snap. I already do have some java moss spread across the floor of the tank but I saw my friend's gsp eat some rotting java fern leaf.

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
If you type correctly and speak English you will get help
:laugh::laugh:

www.websters.com
www.dictionary.com

these sites should help you... from what I can see you are having a serious problem with the english language and not your fish tank.

:laugh::laugh:
.....said the pot to the kettle.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bro, This is not 4chan, nor will this ever be 4chan. Please type like a human being.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

to funny thread good for a laugh guess yall got gang banged by the language police:cool:

MudskipperFan

AC Members
Aug 5, 2008
no
Real Name
nah
Well hotpies...

I found my dp dead on the bottom of the tank this morning, all puffed up. I'm actually not too surprised, considering how she wouldn't eat a bite and would actually run away from food. It's pretty sad how sickly she was, but now that she died, I'm starting the acclimation tomorrow. I already have the java moss neatly planted on one side of the tank and an onion plant as well.

MudskipperFan

AC Members
Aug 5, 2008
no
Real Name
nah
I started the acclimation today by adding 4 gallons of water with 3 teaspoons of salt in them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store