Wal mart Angels!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Sunshinessmile

ooooo shiny...
Apr 27, 2009
Denver
Real Name
Logan
Another new hobby of theirs... I just moved some ghost shrimp to the tank... the angel get all aggressive like :evil_lol: OOOH IM GONNA GET YOU!!!!... then at the last sec, the (1") ghost shrimp looks at the angel like "what? you small fry! HA... you can't eat me!" and :eek: the angel swims the other direction... heheh silly little fish...:grinno:

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
WOW those are nice Angels they look very healthy in your care. That sucks though I want to get my Angels already but got to wait =(

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Another new hobby of theirs... I just moved some ghost shrimp to the tank... the angel get all aggressive like :evil_lol: OOOH IM GONNA GET YOU!!!!... then at the last sec, the (1") ghost shrimp looks at the angel like "what? you small fry! HA... you can't eat me!" and :eek: the angel swims the other direction... heheh silly little fish...:grinno:
:lol:OH my goodness thats too funny

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
maybe the shrimp is saying to the angel "i know tae kwon prawn, so you better watch it buddy........"

Sunshinessmile

ooooo shiny...
Apr 27, 2009
Denver
Real Name
Logan
maybe the shrimp is saying to the angel "i know tae kwon prawn, so you better watch it buddy........"
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
:headshake2:That was cheesy..... Could I have some Nachos to go with that lol. :evil_lol:

hey now, don't expect me to be a nit with wit without coffee in me system. lol. And Sunshine thought it was funny....... so :silly:

Sunshinessmile

ooooo shiny...
Apr 27, 2009
Denver
Real Name
Logan
HEY I LIKE IT! Its sig worthy! hahah

I will work on getting a pick of them interacting... its hard enough just to get the fish! now you want fish and shrimp!!! lol

Sunshinessmile

ooooo shiny...
Apr 27, 2009
Denver
Real Name
Logan
AH!!! THE CAMERA!!! IT DIES!!!!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store