who is your favorite poster?!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FreddytheFish

Nano-Reefer
Aug 29, 2005
Cincinnati, OH
Hmmm.... I'll stay out of this one. Personally, I enjoy things like this, but someone's feelings could get hurt.

Of course, I do have favorite posters. I just won't post 'em so as not to hurt people's feelings who didn't make the list.

I will say this: people who can answer my questions, bring humor to this site, or just have something interesting to say, those are the people on my favorites list. And you know who you are. :D

Also, I love the moderators, who move posts, lock threads, kill trolls, and do all the moddy stuff they do while still managing to find the time to answer questions and regularly contribute to this forum. Thank you.

Freddy :dive2:

mermaiden78

AC Members
Oct 23, 2005
Mobile Alabama
Real Name
Dana
uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm.... No ones list I feel so LOVED!!! I know I am Just joking... That is why I didnt list names didnt want to forget anyone!

aknif

...maybe the Dingo ate your baby!!
Dec 27, 2004
Denver, CO
Dangerdoll said:
OMG!!! How in the world could I leave my own twin in thoughts!!! Aknif!! Of course!!! She's way up there too!! Sorry girl!! it was late and I've had a couple momosa's so the brain was fuzzy!!! I still love ya girl..... ummm.... where the heck ya been?? (going to update my list up there!)

I'm a student again, so I have less time to be online cruising the forums. I stop into chat to spice things up from time to time, but that's about all I can squeeze in! I'll be back in full force later in the fall when I'm done with school....

As for my favorite posters, my evil twin, Debs, has to top the list! All tied for 2nd are my sweet Sublimey, Yo, Douggy, Nursie, Ems, SF, Jinxy, DD, Tornangel, Kasakato (can't believe I admit it!) Blue, Mike and of course, Harlock, my future ex-husband. :D OG's moderating always makes me giggle. This place just cracks me up... I should stop in for comic relief more often!

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
I think we need a favorites MIA list...
Harlock..Matak...FLknifemaker...Kasakato....hmmmm...
There are so many people I like to talk to..might be easier to list those I DON"T like to talk to...:D

FreddytheFish

Nano-Reefer
Aug 29, 2005
Cincinnati, OH
There are so many people I like to talk to..might be easier to list those I DON"T like to talk to...
I would have no problem doing that, it wouldn't require much thought... and Freddy likes not having to think...

FreddytheFish

Nano-Reefer
Aug 29, 2005
Cincinnati, OH
This is kind of random, but I see that a lot of people are putting graphicdesign r as one of their favorites. Is he really banned or did he just put that under his name as a joke?

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
I love everyone.

You ALL rock.

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Freddy, Slip gave him and vaderbanger a 2 day vacation.

Mark

tomdkat

Da Man
Nov 29, 2005
I'm offering my "favorite poster" services to anyone still seeking a favorite poster. I feel I'm very qualified and my rates are reasonable. :)

Peace...

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
This space intentionally left blank

OK.. I'm also not going to name names.. mostly because instinct tells me that the favorite poster should be due to some kind of technical reason or incredulous level of knowledge.. and the truth is I'm here for mostly social reasons..

if I wanted to do a little research about fish, or plants or something, It's a lot easier to go to the library or spend 5 minutes with Google than it is to come here. AC, to me is all about the community, and the folks who share a common interest. Just like I don't go to a bar to talk about the relative merits of the array of beer they serve.

As such, this space will be dedicated to the fine folks of the chat room, they all know who they are, and they probably have the bell at the ready..

(If anyone would, however, like to claim the above blank space for their very own I will freely admit that I do have my price. Any and all private solicitations should be sent via PM or email .. ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store