Goldfish and?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
Thats a really good deal, Let us know what you get!! :)(I'd love to get a tank from there..but I have too many already :rolleyes: )

Last edited:

Jessu

AC Members
Dec 27, 2006
Do they actually check? I would just get it anyway. If they complain sell all the fish with tank to someone who can take care of them.

Eupterus

The one who takes a different path.
Jul 22, 2007
31 Spooner St. Quahog, RI.
Housing restrictions are a pain!!!!...I know because I live with a ten gal housing restriction too.
I would rehome the goldies. Maybe they can go into someones' pond. Stunted sickly fish are not much fun.
Get some smaller fish that will thrive in a small tank.

chsscott

AC Members
Aug 19, 2007
Someone should really report me for fish abuse. Mine are so sickly and very stunted. Their quality of life is terrible, but what do I know. I just kept them from being flushed after the wedding anniversary party.

3 poor neglected, stunted, sickly goldfish for sale. Comes with a useless 10 gallon tank, filter, rocks, plants, bubbles. Help give these goldfish the life they deserve.

Firebelly__girl

AC Members
Apr 29, 2007
You should check around fish stores around you, mine have HUGE goldfish ponds built right on the floor, you might be able to find a place that keeps them other than in tanks. Even in my petsmart they have a very big, probally 200+ gallons tank with just goldfish/loaches/snails

Puppy

AC Members
May 19, 2007
Chsscott,

I am a little ashamed at how some of my fellow fish keepers have behaved in this thread, there was no cause for that sort of lashing out by anyone.

While its true that under "optimal" conditions goldfish can grow quite large and live for quite a long time, but folks keeping a handful of feeders in a 10 gallon aquarium isnt exactly all that uncommon.

Would they be happier, grow larger & live longer in a larger tank or pond?

Yes of course they would, but they certainly are not being "slowly tortured to death" in your 10 gallon aquarium as some have accused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store