Cat Pictures...Show Pics of Your Cats Here!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
Because taking pictures of cats is far more enjoyable than working...

View attachment 229694View attachment 229695
Jasper loves to get into plastic bags. If we don't get them out of sight quick he's rooting around in them. A few weeks ago I heard a ruckus in the office, a bag rustling around, and when I was going in he comes tearing out with his head stuck in the handle. It was like 1 in the morning, my wife was asleep and he was bouncing of the walls. Woke her up and it took both of us to catch him so we could get it off. Hilarious now, but it was all twisted around his neck and it wasn't too funny at the time.

WYite

Reactions: Sprinkle

dudley

Eheim User
Feb 9, 2005
Medina, Ohio
Real Name
Dee
Wyomingite Wyomingite , definitely need to be careful with those plastic bags. I cut the handles before I let my cats play with them to avoid the issue of strangulation and once the bags get a large enough hole in them during their antics, it's time for a new bag.

Reactions: Sprinkle

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
Wyomingite Wyomingite , definitely need to be careful with those plastic bags. I cut the handles before I let my cats play with them to avoid the issue of strangulation and once the bags get a large enough hole in them during their antics, it's time for a new bag.
Definitely. They usually go into the recycle box immediately, but I'd bought some stuff and took it in the office and became side-tracked.

WYite

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
This little cutie has quite a story. Some jerk dumped her and her siblings into my work’s parking lot. My manager let me take her home but she was so scared the took off into my dashboard, luckily it was cool that night, still cracked the windows and offered food. She did come out for the food, but I ultimately had to go to a mechanic to get her out. My friend took her in and named her Dash. I couldn’t keep her cause my cat didn’t like her.1DAA2D04-52ED-4D40-ACCD-43C1C2D30E8F.jpeg

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Adorable cats everyone! I've never had a cat as an adult & only 1 dog. My husband pretends he doesn't like cats but he always tries to make nice with friends' & neighbors' kitties. Our only dog was a beautiful but very shy keeshund rescued from a moving friend. After she died my husband was too heart broken to ever have another mammal pet, same with our birds after the last 1 died...Easier to have a fish sitter than an avian or mammal sitter but we haven't travelled much the last year or so...I'm sure our fishsitter could manage...sigh...I miss pettable pets beside the very few fish that allowed that, lol.

Now we have a visiting tuxedo "fashion cat". Every day it has a different color collar with matching bell. It was even naked! once or twice. We toss peanut bits to the birds and fashion cat has developed a taste for them too sometimes. Are peanuts ok (safe) for cats? It never gets more than a couple peanuts worth & not often. It would like to be more friendly if we made overtures but husband likes feeding the birds too much to encourage it. It's more of a squirrel chaser than a birder but still...I used to work in bird rehab & know what cats can do especially to the young & dumb critters.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store