Cat Pictures...Show Pics of Your Cats Here!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
Because taking pictures of cats is far more enjoyable than working...

View attachment 229694View attachment 229695
Jasper loves to get into plastic bags. If we don't get them out of sight quick he's rooting around in them. A few weeks ago I heard a ruckus in the office, a bag rustling around, and when I was going in he comes tearing out with his head stuck in the handle. It was like 1 in the morning, my wife was asleep and he was bouncing of the walls. Woke her up and it took both of us to catch him so we could get it off. Hilarious now, but it was all twisted around his neck and it wasn't too funny at the time.

WYite

Reactions: Sprinkle

dudley

Eheim User
Feb 9, 2005
Medina, Ohio
Real Name
Dee
Wyomingite Wyomingite , definitely need to be careful with those plastic bags. I cut the handles before I let my cats play with them to avoid the issue of strangulation and once the bags get a large enough hole in them during their antics, it's time for a new bag.

Reactions: Sprinkle

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
Wyomingite Wyomingite , definitely need to be careful with those plastic bags. I cut the handles before I let my cats play with them to avoid the issue of strangulation and once the bags get a large enough hole in them during their antics, it's time for a new bag.
Definitely. They usually go into the recycle box immediately, but I'd bought some stuff and took it in the office and became side-tracked.

WYite

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store