A Guppy Having Babies

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

The Dave

AC Members
Jul 26, 2016
western Massachusetts
www.youtube.com
Real Name
David Creque
This amazing high definition video takes an up close look at the miracle of birth. You will see a gravid female guppy ( technically it's a female Orchid Endler ) giving birth to her 37 babies. There is lots of information, supported by video clips, that I am sure will amaze even the most jaded guppy/endler enthusiast. This video took a couple months to make and is one of my best productions yet.

I have scoured youtube for videos of this type, and this is the best one I have ever seen. Please give it a view and leave a comment on my youtube page telling me what you think.

Teddy's Mom

AC Members
Dec 24, 2016
Marin county CA
Real Name
Diane
That is an amazing video--like Nova or National Geographic quality videography (is that a word? cinematography?)!!!! Beautiful, and I really learned a lot from the built in educational commentary and freeze frame shots to show specifics. Love it!!!

The Dave

AC Members
Jul 26, 2016
western Massachusetts
www.youtube.com
Real Name
David Creque
That is an amazing video--like Nova or National Geographic quality videography (is that a word? cinematography?)!!!! Beautiful, and I really learned a lot from the built in educational commentary and freeze frame shots to show specifics. Love it!!!
Thank you for the wonderful comments, and taking the time to watch my video. I appreciate it.

Reactions: Teddy's Mom
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store