Amazontanklvr's tank build/blog

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
They will get more....

I think you'll have to try it. Just make sure to get at least 12 for a decent size group.

I doubt you'd be able to find larger ones without growing them out a bit first. I can't tell you how your angels will be with them, but you can try the best scenario, which is the largest ones in a decent school. Give them a nice bushy area to retreat in.
yeah but at .75 again! lol

oh yes. 12 Is my minimum number.

Ok. I have to email the store about the larger ones though.

Reactions: angelcraze

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
Well everybody is doing well still.
I know which female that I would prefer to breed.

Reactions: NoodleCats

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
Good to know.
Really? What made your decision?
:)
Have you ever gotten an angel that you see terrific traits in and know you want to breed that ONE with anther special one to get amazing fry? Well that kinda happened with me. One of mine is moody (color changes) while the other remains relatively the same. When the moody one turns dark there's this amazing blue scales that appear on the lower half of the body. I can see them all the time but when she turns dark they really shine. The females of this species are usually dull so I want to brighten them. And this is the one to do it with. It's like the males but just in the lower half and front 2/3 of the body. Really amazing! Now all I need is a handpicked male that struns!

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
I love my nannacaras. I can pick them up!

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
Do you have pictures of the nannacaras?

And also what do you mean by picking them up?
I wish but cant currently. I'll try tho.

Well they are very curious fish so I can just kinda trap one next to the glass (but not pressed against it) and it'll just swim into my hand and I can cup it and pick it up. Just for a second or two though.

neontetraking

AC Members
May 16, 2020
Earth
Real Name
Jake
awesome

CichlidFins

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Real Name
Jay
I wish but cant currently. I'll try tho.

Well they are very curious fish so I can just kinda trap one next to the glass (but not pressed against it) and it'll just swim into my hand and I can cup it and pick it up. Just for a second or two though.
Erm... don't really want to do that. You can easily stress them out, plus ruin a slime coat. Learnt from experience.. Fish are one of the pets that you admire from afar. No touchy.
srjxjzz_v_1453429817.gif

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store