Crayfish Owners, Please Read!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

KIM_TMA

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Arkansas
2 Moults since last pic update.

Well like I said I would get pics this weekend and I did, although she didn't feel very photogenic this weekend. I think that we may have another moult coming on. She seems to be slacking up eating too so that is why I think that we are fixing to moult again. Also noticed that we are starting to get blue hues in her big claws. Doing the happy dance right now.
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:

Marley after her 9-3-08 Moult.JPG Queen of the Sea 09-08.JPG

KIM_TMA

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Arkansas
O BIG WOW in my tank this morning.
I haven't seen her out and about like her normal nosey self so I was thinkin that it must be time for another moult.

BOY O BOY was I WRONG!

I coached her out of her shell this morning with one of her favorite treats(Greenbean snail jello). At 1st I thought something was wrong with her because she had her tail curled underneath her, as I examined closer HOLY MOTHER, look at all those eggs.
I am so excited she is in the motherly way. I bet she is holding close to 500 eggs, so many that she can't straighten her tail out or she will drop about 250 of them.
The excitement really hasn't started yet, just wait until I tell her proud Papa(my husband). She was really what he wanted, I was trying to get him a little more active in my MTS, well she did it b/c he comes home and watches her and he tells me when he has seen her and he enjoys feeding her since I have taught her to be hand fed. We were starting to worry about her now I know what her hiding problem has been.

Yipppeee, when I get pics I will post them, but she is staying pretty much hid all the time that I am home to catch her in a pic right now.

caitylee

Yup....
Mar 12, 2008
Florida
:thm::headbang2: How exciting! Can't wait to see pictures.

pik01

AC Members
Sep 28, 2008
San Jose, California
love progression threads like this hehe. That Queen of the Sea sign is aces :D

KIM_TMA

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Arkansas
Well this morning she didn't want to let me get a good pic of her. She didn't even want me to hand feed her. She just wanted me to leave her alone. Typical pregnant Female.

I did get one pic of her trying to get back to her shell after sneaking out grabbing a green bean and going back to bed. You can really see the blue hues in her legs now. I will keep trying on the pics though I will not give up that easily.

10-29-08 Marley is pregnant.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store