Diving Into Hoplarchus Psittacus ~ Journal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Hahaha sorry I used to have this crappy DSL modem from AT&T and my god the Internet could not have been any freaking slower!

So I'm about to separate the Chocolates from the Parrots and give then parrots more growing room. Haven't seem a pair yet but lots of flaring its only a matter of time before to pair off. Then you'll see some fish for sale again from me :)

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Yeah I'm dropping the price for her. She's also up on aquabid hopefully some one will buy her

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Yea I got an email but it was a guy looking form some Madagascan cichlids. Lol I said I'd help him out

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Haha no.. I don't but I've got a buddy who does have polleni so I'm going to go grab some when I get the shipping supplies and send them out. I personally don't like those fish.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Polleni's and bleekeri's are nice. I use to wanna get a pair of each. Not sure why they merged the 2 species into one but I wanted both. Still kinda do but that will have to wait.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Lmao my LFS is trading me 2 convicts for 2 rainbow cichlids! Hahahaha oh well I'm happy with this deal ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store