Diving Into Hoplarchus Psittacus ~ Journal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Right now my female Hoplarchus, suddenly doesn't seem to like the Xtreme diet I've been feeding her and my flower horn, she only eats bloodworms and other frozen foods. I knew I shouldn't have given them to her -_-

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Yeah then on top of it I'm OVERRUN with EBJD fry ahhhh oh well least this project is finally underway and making good progress

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Yeah lil shi*s seem to spawn more regularly when I remove there spawns. I'll end up culling the non-EBJD from this spawn, no room for BGJD/RJD

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Know what bro I think Ill be getting one of those Electric Blues off you. Bet my little sister would love em. I told her I'm parting with my 20 gallon tanks but I'm really gonna give her my 53 gallon when I get my 75's hopefully in the next month or two.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Hahaha will do you can have a set of ten ;) please take some off my hands! Hahahaha but yeah hopefully once members on MFK see the parents and what not they'll be inclined to by a lot of stock. I'll also be parting with some EBJD to the LFS and get some nice nice credit

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Nah just 2 or 3 will suffice. Once they see the quality maybe people on MFK and here will wanna buy some without to much hesitation.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
True well I'll tell you when I get these guys up there there only at like 1/6in at the moment

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store