Mono Sebaes FREE to a good home.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

goldfish freak

AC Members
Oct 16, 2001
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Olaf, I just found out that I need a license to ship the fish out of the country. A dealer here in Toronto said that the license would be expensive. I wonder if you are willing to drive over to Toronto to pick up the fish? It is not too far from Michigan. By the time you factor in paying for the license and the cost of shipping over night for these size fish. It would be less expensive to drive here and back. Although it would be time consuming. Please let me know.

goldfish freak

AC Members
Oct 16, 2001
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Olaf, I just found out that I need a license to ship the fish out of the country. A dealer here in Toronto said that the license would be expensive. I wonder if you are willing to drive over to Toronto to pick up the fish? It is not too far from Michigan. By the time you factor in paying for the license and the cost of shipping over night for these size fish. It would be less expensive to drive here and back. Although it would be time consuming. Please let me know.

goldfish freak

AC Members
Oct 16, 2001
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

goldfish freak

AC Members
Oct 16, 2001
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

olaf

AC Members
Jan 8, 2003
Visit site
I talked to the LFS about the offer and the options. Her brother lives in toronto and travels down to michigan to visit her often.
The trip by car is more than six hours. I can make St. Cathrine (sp?) in about 6.
Back to the subject... She is going to see when her brother is coming down next time and we can make plans for a transfer.
Does that sound ok with you?

goldfish freak

AC Members
Oct 16, 2001
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Olaf, that sounds good to me, it will save you all that money and it will prevent the risk to the sebaes. Please let me know as soon as you find out when she is going to Toronto. I hope it will be soon.

RJJ_EXPERT

AC Members
Jan 10, 2003
Visit site
200 gallon for a couple of jouves are utryen to breed them?

you could keeep them in a 50 for a while but then youwant want about a 100-125 when they sart toget big

olaf

AC Members
Jan 8, 2003
Visit site
I should hear back from the owner of the LFS soon about her brothers planned road trip from toronto to here. I will then tell you the plans and we can go from there.
Thanks

olaf

AC Members
Jan 8, 2003
Visit site
I just got the contact info for the LFS owner’s brother, who lives in Toronto, Canada. I will be contacting him tomorrow to setup tentative plans to transport the Sebae Monos.
It has taken a long time because he has been on vacation in the Bahamas.
I will be getting back with you soon to make plans.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store