Mono Sebaes FREE to a good home.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

olaf

AC Members
Jan 8, 2003
Visit site
I have looked over the form.
I am in the processes of putting an engine into my Honda right now. Within two weeks I should have it back on the road I just might drive up there and pick them up myself.

I'll keep intouch with you sorry this has been taking so long.
Thanks for being patient.

goldfish freak

AC Members
Oct 16, 2001
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
No problem, I was started to get a little worried that you were not interested in the monos anymore. I think that it would be best if you were able to come and pick them up yourself. Have you gotten a chance to talked to the inspector yet? She made it seem that it was important that you talk with her about importing the fish.

olaf

AC Members
Jan 8, 2003
Visit site
I tried to contact the game and wildlife dept at the phone number you gave. it was only a recording.
Didn't leave any info.

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
Hi guys, I've just been reading through all your posts & I noticed a concern about the long ride with the fish & stressing them out. I recently shipped 2 fahaka puffers to Singapore. It was almost a 48 hour trip. The bags were filled w/oxygen & the fish were tranquilized. We also had a hot pack added to the box, although you'll be transporting them in a warm car. I had to take them to a fish shipper to do this. Your trip isn't nearly as long, but I would definately try to at least pack them w/O2.

olaf

AC Members
Jan 8, 2003
Visit site
I have become very busy lately. But I am still interested.
I will probably set up with the LFS owners brother to bring them to me. Lets set up a time and details and I will see if they can fit into his schedule.
OK
Thanks for being so patient.

goldfish freak

AC Members
Oct 16, 2001
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Olaf, private message me your e-mail address and we will talk about the details. As for which day, the sooner the better. How about this Sunday ? I will always have Sundays off so they are good for me. Give me your e-mail address and we will talk.
Thanks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store