My 55g tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Personally, fish tanks didn't get the attention they deserved when I was in hospital and/or incapacitated for several months for serious health issues that almost resulted in me no longer being around.

There's no shame in not having far too many aquariums running at any given time.

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
I injured myself at work back in March while lifting a tv(was a team lift). I threw out my upper back and right shoulder. Still have pain in my right shoulder due to rotator cuff tendonitis. Wasn’t allowed to lift anything for months, and still can’t lift much.

The tank had dried up and I couldn’t keep up with it since I couldn’t lift a 5 gallon bucket.

The remaining fish that were in the tank were moved to my 20L.

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
The tank is no where near a sink, so a bucket is my only option. I can lift it for short periods of time now, but end up in pain afterwards. I want to get the 55 filled as soon as I can, cause I currently have 5 goldfish in my 37g. I want to move the 3 when I can, they are all still small, but are growing. I have biomax in a tank to keep the bacteria I need alive for the filter.

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
I don’t know if anyone on here is near me.

I can fill it myself but, it’ll take me awhile. I did drain what was left of the old dirty water, gravel vac the gravel and scraped the glass of hard water build up. Tank is ready for water, just depends when my shoulder isn’t giving me issues. I have good days and bad days. I can post a picture of the empty tank on how it’s currently set up. I did dump water into the tank when I topped off my 20L.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
If you're still in NJ, I could maybe help out sometime.But you'd honestly be better waiting till you're healed, or working on something smaller.

I imagine I may well be able to help out with a bunch of shrimp and crypts..

Reactions: fishorama
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store