Tragic DISASTER

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
Patrick thats the key word: MOMS pond. Rule in my house; my mom doesnt touch anything in my room i dont touch anything of hers.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
My mom wouldnt come close to messing with my tanks. She says that she would never clean it for me if I wasnt able to. So strange to me because when she was little she would swim in ponds and lakes all the time in the mud and stuff. She loves fishing and isnt afraid to get dirty. But a fish tank that is pretty clean to start with, wont touch it.

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick
Patrick thats the key word: MOMS pond. Rule in my house; my mom doesnt touch anything in my room i dont touch anything of hers.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
She knows that I know MUCH more about fishkeeping so I pretty much run the fish part of her pond. I feed them and watch out for them.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

garyfla

AC Members
Apr 23, 2010
Hi
can't believe nobody suggested auto shut off valves. Come in either spring loaded or electric . There isn't a ponder alive who has not done that and it will happen again , You can get a spring loaded for under 15 bucks
If you want to get really fancy get an electric which will turn on and off i use them on all outdoor taps not only for the pond but for regular watering. saves not only fish but oceans of water. gary

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick
My story for today...

I went to Walmart to find a cheap air pump...

My brother sees an oranda, and at first my dad says no. There was no price for orandas. The guy working there baged it up, we check out and the guy wrote down the oranda as a koi!!!! YES, HE MISTAKED AN ORANDA FOR A KOI!!!! They even have a picture of a koi next to its price tag, my brother and my dad go back to the fish aisle (without me) and explained it was "a fantail goldfish" -LOL

The person that worked there though it was an albino koi *donkey noises*

We got the oranda for 2 bucks!!! We told the guy it was a fantail goldfish and he believed us... Thats what he gets for misnaming an oranda...

The oranda is being quarantined in my brother's 10 gallon marineland setup.ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1339878518.131396.jpg
He is 3 inches

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1339878518.131396.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store