Will guppies be ok with dwarf gouramis, platies, other guppies, and neon tetras?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

CaptnDan

AC Members
Oct 21, 2004
Panama City, FL
www.myspace.com
$eaba$$ said:
Ah man lol... Wait, did you say 20 gallon is small? I think it's big :), because I'm a beginner. So not even 2 dwarfs in a 20? jus making sure again lol.
To summarize and reiterate what has been posted repeatedly in this thread and the other one.... Unless you are EXTREMELY experienced and know what you are doing regarding arranging the habitat, NO.

NO. It will NOT freakin' work. No how, no way. Ain't happenin'. Fergit it. No chance. Nix, nein, nyet, no. Not doubtful, not maybe, but NO.

A twenty may seem big to you, but it isn't. A 55 isn't big. A 75 isn't big. A 90 is getting there. A 125 is closer. A 150 is closer yet. A 175 is almost there.

My yard seems big to me when I mow it, but that doesn't mean I can have a freakin' herd of Clydesdales out there.

Last edited:

$eaba$$

AC Members
Sep 25, 2006
k

ok, thanks, but please don't start like shouting at me lol.

ILOVEBETTAS

It's Cory Lover's cat!
Yes, it will be fine. I myself have a gourami with mollies, and the gourami is fine. Except sometimes he chases the cory cats.

Well, Good Luck!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store