My first big girl tank!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.
Thousands of endlers! :hypnotized:

leocom2000

AC Members
Dec 27, 2007
Oscars means no plants and lots of maintenance. I would go with planted and a couple schools of small fish like tetras.

Robin Alv

Robin
Jan 14, 2008
New Jersey
Salt salt salt. I have fresh and salt and love the differences between them. Great size for it - then you get into corals and have a blast.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
African Cichlids with lots of rockwork and a few hardy, tough plants.

leighasnana

AC Members
May 10, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I'm so jealous. It's perfect for a heavily planted tank with a large school of harlequin rasboras, cories, a nice pleco and rainbows.

All you need is the filter to get started now. A work in progress is always more fun anyway. Start planting the back and little by little work towards the front. No need to cycle this one. Just plant it, add some filter media from the other tanks, a heater and you're good to go. You'll have it done before you know it. Sometimes you can find people who give away their plant trimmings too rather than throw them out.

Whatever you decide have fun with it and post pics as you go along. You're so lucky.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store