My 55g tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

lamar

AC Members
Dec 24, 2017
you're not really overstocked however you're dangerously low on water level. I would ougrade my filtration to different types of systems that sustain large amounts of bio filtration such as a powerhead in a round sponge, a canister with plenty of bioballs, and a back powerfilter with a bio sponge....just my humble opinion. Good luck

The camaro show

AC Members
Apr 10, 2017
imo your not overstocked you have a good load through i recommend a hang on the back and doing a canister such as a fx4

Reactions: Amicus

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
Haven’t updated this in awhile. The tank currently is sitting dry, I’m planning on setting it back up. I have the decor in place, just need to add water. Replaced the Cascade 300 Filter with a Marineland Emperor 450. I have three goldfish for the tank currently growing out in my 37. A lionhead, Ryukin and a comet. I do know the comet may out grow the tank, if he does outgrow the tank, I do have a place to put him.

enrique4jc

AC Members
Oct 17, 2006
Russell Springs, KY
Real Name
Eric
What's the story on all the "sitting dry" and changing stock, if you don't mind my asking? Once I get a tank going, I typically let it roll indefinitely.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
There's nothing wrong with letting an aquarium sit for extended periods of time empty. Sometimes it's possible to get in over one's head and need to cut back.

I know personally how many aquariums are running, and how many are empty here. I don't think I need to explain to anybody

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store