Petco 1$ per gallon sale?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jglk90

AC Members
May 10, 2012
Florida
But you know whats weird, when I used the coupon it came up expired on their register. They had to override it so I can get the discount. Maybe a misprint or something!!! I will make sure they honor my flyer on the 26th though. Not my problem .....lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Jumko

AC Members
Jun 18, 2004
Jersey
Visit site
Real Name
Patrick
This is not a sign or poster!!! It's a flyer I received in the mail with a 10% coupon last week. I know its 100% true in my area, took it to petco and asked. They had no idea so basically I knew before them!!!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
Well, that's good enough for me then! Hope I get a coupon too. Haha. I'd use it on the $1 per gallon sale.

oo7genie

Hello my fintime gal...
Nov 18, 2010
Eugene, OR
Real Name
Rick
My assumption is that the dates vary from store to store, but that they all start around the same time.

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
My assumption is that the dates vary from store to store, but that they all start around the same time.
Probably. Im calling my store later today. If it started early i might just have to pick a tank up when i am in florida. Lookong around i could fit one easily in the back somewhere.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

MichiganMan

AC Members
Sep 21, 2008
I was at the local Petco on Sunday, no flyer or other advertising but I did notice they had quite a stack of 40 breeders....

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
I hope it starts tomorrow :) or sometime this week as their food frenzy sale ends today.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store