Petco 1$ per gallon sale?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Nikita Harben

AC Members
May 29, 2012
they most likely start at different times in different places, i cant resist not stopping by everyday to check though, too tempting, i hate not knowing

SoapDoctor

AC Members
Jun 11, 2012
Sent from my DROID BIONIC
[video=youtube;tvI-1IguiDw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvI-1IguiDw[/video]

This video was posted in June of 2011...exact same flyer with same dates. Doubt they would reuse the flyer much less give away another Toyota Venza. Or is that something Petco might do?

My first post, and it depresses me. I was really hoping to pick up a tank next week. :(

MichiganMan

AC Members
Sep 21, 2008
IIRC, the sale is $1/gallon up to 40 breeder, then the 55 is like $80. I don't think they stock anything bigger than 55, which is kind of bumming me out. I have the perfect spot for a 4 ft wide tank, but I'd like a bit more front to back room than the 12" of a 55. 15" or 18" would be perfect...

Ah well, might have to compromise on the 'scape a bit.

GraphicGr8s

AC Members
Nov 29, 2010
Tampa, FL
Real Name
George
IIRC, the sale is $1/gallon up to 40 breeder, then the 55 is like $80. I don't think they stock anything bigger than 55, which is kind of bumming me out. I have the perfect spot for a 4 ft wide tank, but I'd like a bit more front to back room than the 12" of a 55. 15" or 18" would be perfect...

Ah well, might have to compromise on the 'scape a bit.
In the past they have included the 55 gallon. Just have my doubts about the sale starting on Sunday while the website would have no current ad. Usually they post the ad at least a week in advance. If the sale does start Sunday it's a pretty well kept secret.
If I were to guess and felt they were going to run the sale it would occur the week of the Fourth or the following week and would run for 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
It's only the tank. You have to buy other equipment separately. My Petco always has up to 55 gallons.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store