ok now i need help

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

LiveOutLoud

AC Members
Feb 4, 2008
That sounds so horrible. :eek:I hope you get rid of them all!

Blossom112

AC Members
Feb 25, 2008
Toronto
The anemone is a little white today so i will leave him alone ,he wouldnt eat yesterday ,i will try to feed today .
Not much i can do at this point but wait and see ............

AnnetteG

getting back to basics
Sep 24, 2007
if he makes it, he's going to be your favorite animal for a LONNNNGGG time. :) Good luck!

Blossom112

AC Members
Feb 25, 2008
Toronto
lol .......I didnt even want to get him but my daughter wanted it .
Then i read how hard it is to get clowns to house them and realized we were lucky

Blossom112

AC Members
Feb 25, 2008
Toronto
Well the anemone had a poop today .........im so hoping this is a good sign .
Will try and feed him then im gonna give him a rub down lol
try and get some more off of him

Blossom112

AC Members
Feb 25, 2008
Toronto
Well i just spent over an hour rubbing and massaging the anemone ,it would sure help if he didnt tighten up so much it will take forever at this rate and i want to get him clean and out of the main tank by sat so i can shut it down and start the clean up !

Blossom112

AC Members
Feb 25, 2008
Toronto
OMG i thi nk the anemone is splitting now ...............
Any ideas how to get these spiders off the anemone ..........im at a loss now and ready to give up ........so sad

Blossom112

AC Members
Feb 25, 2008
Toronto
Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel ............................
The anemone looks good now , not great but good .I just did a once over and didnt see any spiders although im sure their are a few left maybe between 40 and 80 in the arms ,he is puffing up like normal and looks like he may want food .
I will watch him now for 2 hours and when im done cleaning if he still looks good will see if he eats .
I sure hope he pulls through !!!!!!!!!! i sure feel better now ,thank god

AnnetteG

getting back to basics
Sep 24, 2007
Just wanted to give you some encouragement! You are one great fishy mommy! I am sure you have gone WAY above and beyond what most people would do in this situation. Keep us updated on his progress! Give us pics too, when you can.

:clap::y220e::thumbsup:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store